Digital Workplace Competence Center
OutSystems is a low-code rapid application development platform that delivers results 70-90% faster than the traditional software development approach and we’re looking for people who see a challenge in helping us address this fast-growing business area.
- Develop solution features following OutSystems development best practices
- Develop integrations with external systems according to the defined architecture guidelines
- Unit testing, integration testing and bug fixing
Match your skills:
- Basic level of at least one programming language: C# or Java
- Knowledge of Database Modeling and SQL
- Familiarity with web services (SOAP/REST) and integration patterns
Willing to develop
About the project:
Our projects can range between 8 and 20 weeks, while an account usually addresses at least 5 projects. We handle the whole application lifecycle, from identifying the need and gathering requirements to modeling a software solution, implementing it and testing it using the OutSystems platform and its specific low-code tools.
You will join a competence center of 60 people with diverse skills, from business analysis, user experience design, development and testing to project management and architecture.
We support people who want to develop new skills and competences through knowledge sharing, dedicated time for learning or paid trainings. OutSystems offers managed learning paths and we have partners ready to support us in ramping-up our teams and delivering our first projects.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments