Online Marketing Specialist
Marketing (Lead Generation)
We’re looking for a passionate and resourceful Online Marketing Specialist to join our team.
A key objective of this area of responsibility is to run and optimize lead generation campaigns that result in marketing qualified leads.
You’ll also work closely with both the Sales team, in order to align efforts in bringing in new customers, and various Business Units, with whom those clients will be working with to achieve their goals.
The high-level purpose of your work will be to bridge connections between the IT needs of potential clients to what Accesa can deliver. If this sounds like something you’d like to be part of, read on.
You will be working directly with one of our colleagues who has been managing all lead generation campaigns up until now. We want to join forces to effectively extend our campaigns and that’s where you come in. Here’s how you will have an impact.
- Set up and optimize lead generation activities.
- Based on researched trends and search volumes, create an action plan to leverage identified opportunities.
- Create a time-bound roadmap of how and with what elements will the campaign run and how best to position it in relation to the competition.
- Ensure all campaign elements get delivered in time and on budget.
- Integrate the necessary components and setup/tweak the marketing infrastructure needed (e.g. Hypotheses, A/B Tests and Tracking).
- Launch and identify optimization opportunities and orchestrate/implement necessary adjustments along the way.
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to constantly improve both their professional skills and the way deliverables are being completed around them. Being able to be both creative and data-driven is an important trait along with the willingness to understand all things tech – as work involves using a high number of tools in constant change and operate in an accelerated IT landscape. Thus, initiative and the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Project Management (e.g. online campaigns, events)
- Online Advertising (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- SEM (e.g. AdWords, Bing)
- Google Analytics
- Microsoft Office Suite
- English, German is a plus
Willing to develop:
- Marketing Automation
- Strategic mindset (analytical and planning skills)
- Preferably 1-2 years of relevant work experience (marketing, advertising, communication), ideally in a similar role.
- University degree in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, Psychology or other related fields.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments