.NET Software Architect
Custom Web Solutions
We’re looking for a .NET Software Architect who can design and develop high quality functional and technical solutions. You will have the chance to enhance your design and development skills, contribute to the growth of the development team, be in direct contact with main stakeholders / future clients by being involved in a project that will have a great impact on Accesa’s business. If you are an enthusiastic person that welcomes challenge as a means to develop, we want you in our team!
- Designs and codes superior technical solutions;Envisioning and recommendation proposals of system features and functionality by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development vs purchase alternatives
- Integrates applications by designing architecture and server scripting; establishing connectivity with network systems and information servers; ensure security of the applications by using authoring tools
- Completes applications development by actively participating in requirements discussions and planning the strategy; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments
- Remains up to date with latest technologies using individual research, participation in educational opportunities, maintaining a personal network, participating in professional organizations and exploring opportunities to add value to the job accomplishments
- Generates enthusiasm among team members; Challenges others to develop while serving as a role model; Contributes to the process of innovative change
Match your skills:
- Web User Interface Design Skills
- Software development Fundamentals and Web Programming Skills
- Software Architecture skills focused on continuous improvement
- Good understanding of business and software requirement
- Team player
- Structured, objective and transparent verbal and written communication
- Good performance under pressure
- Good problems identification skills and passionate problem solver
- Integrity and sound moral principles
- Be able to determine the global view, enabling the analysis of what smaller details will actually matter in the long run.
Willing to develop experience with:
- Experience with Web API, .NET Core, DevExtreme
- Experience within financial services, personnel management, legal, security services, auditing procedures
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
About the project
The project you will be involved in addresses the technological and administrative needs Accesa has and intends to build a portfolio of strategic tools to be the backbone of Accesa’s organizational and operational performance. We are building a brand-new platform that at first will be oriented in the Business Forecast business line. We need a solution that helps with internal business planning and forecasting. We have collected the requirements from our stakeholders and we are currently refining the business flows, so you have the chance to be involved in this project from the beginning and contribute to all aspects .Later on, we will be migrating to this platform functionality from our current internal management tool, a long and interesting journey, so we need the best to make it a success.
About the team
You will be working Agile, in a team of 6 people, an architect with more than 15 years of experience in the field, a senior .Net developer with 11 years of experience, 2 QAs, a Product Owner and a Product Manager. We share a common goal and work as equal team members.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments