.NET Full Stack Developer
Custom Web Solutions
Our Custom Web Solutions Competence Center is growing to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in .NET applications and we are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who is motivated to work with the latest JS based web frameworks.
- Develop various end-to-end applications using .NET and JS-based frontends
- Work in a fast-paced Agile scrum team, contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organization and automatization.
- Work closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
Match your skills:
- Experience using C#, ASP MVC, ASP WebApi, ASP Core, SQL.
- Experience with JS based frameworks like Angular, React, ExtJs.
- Nice to have experience with cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS.
- Nice to have experience with design application architectural design.
About the project:
We have a varied list of projects with ties to different industries ranging from financial investment and auditing to retail stores.
Our teams are usually medium-sized (3-10 people) and most of team members are Software Developers and Testers, assisted by UX and BAs.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments