Custom Web Solutions
About the project:
This is a greenfield microservices based project. The business of the project is focused on large scale hardware rollouts and setting up IT infrastructures. The project’s main technical objective is to integrate various existing systems employing dedicated integration services together with multiple business services all communicating through a service bus. Due to the microservice architecture there is not fixed technology stack, every service will use the right technology for the specific job. The clients of the application will be comprised of a couple of mobile apps and a web app. As for the physical architecture all of the services will be containerized and orchestrated and CI will be used.
- Analyze and develop features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Research various technologies suited from some services and build prototypes
- Close communication with the client
- Ensure code implementation is at a high level of quality, perform code reviews, write tests, and hold knowledge transfer sessions
Match your skills:
- Experience with SOA applications
- .NET Core and ASP.Net Core experience
- Relational and non-relational database systems experience
- Experience with a message broker technology
- Basic application containerization experience
Willing to develop:
- DevOps experience
- Continuous Integration experience
At this initial stage the current team is comprised of 2 business analysts, one user experience specialist a project manager and a software architect. You will work closely to the software architect in laying out the base of the solution, we plan to grow the team adding more developers as the project progresses.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments