Monitoring Technical Support Engineer
IT Integrated Services Competence Center
We are looking for a Monitoring Support Engineer who can take care of our clients’ infrastructure by proactively checking the availability and performance of servers and services. As a Monitoring Technical Support Engineer, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of Monitoring specialists, working on different projects and platforms in order to prevent any negative impact on businesses.
- Monitor the information workflow regarding the global infrastructures
- Identify errors, gather information and escalate tickets to the 2nd level support team
- Periodically check the infrastructure systems
- Work with ticketing systems
- Learn to use monitoring tools (Nagios, Check MK, Zabbix, Grafana, Leutek)
- Communication bridge between different parties involved in each project
Match your skills:
- Very good communication skills and high attention to detail
- Capable of recognizing problems and gathering information in order to solve them
- Strong analytical approach and reasoning skills needed to solve complex issues
- Proactivity, involvement and teamwork are also of great value
- Strong English language skills, German is a plus
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments