Mid UI/UX Designer
We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic UI/UX designer with good problem-solving and communication skills and an open mind. You will contribute creatively in product development, working with talented and open-minded people, following an agile methodology.
- Collaborate into all relevant parts of a product design lifecycle
- Brainstorming on finding ideal design concepts and creative solutions
- Collaborating on compiling research
- Developing user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, design parts, design guides in order to create easy to use, user-centered solutions
- Communicating with all parties involved in the product development, from analysis to implementation
- Taking part in communication with stakeholders
Match your skills:
- 2+ years experience in designing for different platforms and creating digital experiences
- Good problem-solving skills and a passion for a challenge
- Good visual design skills with attention to detail
- Ability to empathize, understand users and usability
- Good communication skills
- Ability to create wireframes and prototypes to describe concepts
- Familiarity with Prototyping Tools (Sketch, Zeplin, UXPin. Ability to successfully use a prototyping tool for the purpose is more relevant than the tool itself)
- Understand Illustrator (vector graphics)
- Good team-player, self-motivated, positive attitude, growth mindset
- Ability to work with multiple timelines
- Fluent in English
- Ability to demonstrate skills, possibly with a personal portfolio
It’s a plus if you have
- Interest in UI and UX design topics, trends or tangential fields (arts, illustration, psychology, technology, or any other field you consider relevant)
- Experience with UX Design methodologies
- Agile mindset
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently
About the project:
The projects you will be working on span across a varied number of fields like scientific, finance or e-commerce.
About the team
You will be working closely with a product team comprised of talented UI/UX people, project managers, business analysts and developers. Everybody on board is friendly, open-minded, easy-to-talk-to and focused on doing a great job.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments