Language Digitization Specialist
Custom Web Solutions
At the moment, our colleagues are working on a project heading towards implementing an interactive learning platform and we’re looking for a language specialist who can work on the digitization of German/English books, as a part time job.
As a language digitization specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a language digitization team and work on projects that make an impact on businesses. Moreover, you will learn and practice language documentation and computational linguistic.
- Archive book data packages in German/ English
- Maintain and update collection records in the platform
- Work with catalogers in cataloging collections and assisting metadata and digitization center staff with collections being digitized
- Administrate the books archive database to ensure accurate records and indices to aid search and retrieval
- Drive continuous improvement of the archive processes and policies to meet the customer requirements
- In carrying out this work, the language digitization specialist uses independent judgment and works with minimal supervision
Match your skills:
- Excellent language skills (C1 recommended)
- Attention to details
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to establish good working relationships with clients/users
- Able to work effectively individually and in team
- Willing to work part time
- Experience of language digitization and technical skills are not mandatory.
Willing to develop:
- Technical skills
- Customer interaction
About the project:
We value our partnerships and our clients and therefore we invested passion and energy in developing a strong relationship with our clients. We tackle the whole application lifecycle, from identifying the need, gathering requirements, modeling a software solution and then implementing and testing it.
About the team
You will be part of a young team that provides support to our technical team, but project-wise you will join a competence center with diverse skills. We’re highly supportive of people who want to build new skills and competencies, through knowledge sharing, dedicated time for learning or paid trainings.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments