Java Developer with Micro Services
Commerce Solutions Competence Center
From designing and implementing features, developing integrations with different solutions and performing functional oriented coding, you’ll tackle complex tasks that will enable you to apply your current skills, as well as continuously develop them. As the functionalities are decoupled in several services you can both take ownership of and be creative with the solutions proposed.
- Design and implement new features, as well as integrate them with different solutions
- Collaborate closely within the Scrum team and our client
- Have a solutions-focused approach within the feature design and development process
Match your skills:
- Good understanding of & experience with functional programming
- Fair grasp of Java 8; experience with NoSql databases is a plus
- Passion for technology and good communication skills
- Ability to work independently and autonomously complete tasks
- Willingness to take ownership of various parts of the application development process
- Ability to account for different service-level concerns when designing or implementing business requirements
- Have a good understanding of RESTfull services
- Plan and develop functionalities with both an in-depth and a high-level view of their impact in the business
About the project
You’ll be working alongside 1 Tech Lead, 1 Product Owner, 1 Scrum Master and 4 developers, experienced with both frontend and backend development, collaborating to deliver reliable and innovative solutions with real impact in our client’s business.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments