Inside Sales Representative
After an accelerated growth of the company, we are looking to consolidate our passionate Sales Team by adding a fluent German speaking colleague as a sales hunter. The new Inside Sales Representative will have the opportunity to be part of a leading team and work on building relationships with new clients.
About the projects:
Our goal is to build strong partnership in the DACH region, assisting companies in addressing their technological challenges. The Inside Sales role is a first contact with the Accesa ecosystem.
About the team
The sales team consists of remote sales, located in Cluj and onsite sales located in Germany and Switzerland. Team members have various levels of experience and expertise, but a common success oriented drive and team-oriented attitude.
- Research new potential clients using Accesa’s Sales Tools
- Drive the first steps of Accesa’s sales funnel from initial research to reaching out to potential clients
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as social networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful follow-ups with prospects
- Work with technical staff in order to maximize your results
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions using Accesa’s Sales Tools
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to enhance sales and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
Match your skills:
- C1 level German Speaking
- Enthusiastic and eager to develop a career in IT sales
Willing to develop:
- Functional knowledge of IT services
- Functional expertise and knowhow in different industries
- IT consulting
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments