Inbound Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate and experienced Inbound Marketing Specialist to join our Business Accelerator team. A key objective of this position is to promote Accesa’s new products across multiple channels. As an Inbound Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work on various projects from various industries, delivering marketing campaigns, branding, events, etc.
- Work directly with a Product Manager who is looking after development and go-to market strategy for new products
- Effectively promote new Accesa products by delivering against the marketing strategy
- Develop, schedule and manage website content that attracts and helps consumers become better professionals
- Set up and optimize targeted campaigns to generate traffic to the website
- Optimize marketing activities to convert traffic into potential leads
- Create and maintain metrics reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact
- Make recommendations to ensure continuous KPIs optimization
- Conduct customer, competitor, and product research
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate is a curious, collaborative, and analytical marketer. Being able to be both creative and data-driven is an important trait along with being comfortable continuously learning and developing marketing campaigns for various industries and domains. Moreover, you’ll operate in an accelerated IT landscape, so initiative and the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Marketing Automation
- Strong analytical and planning skills. Data driven.
- Online Advertising (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook)
- SEM and keywords analysis
- Google Analytics
- Fluent English
- German is a plus
- Preferably 2 years of relevant work experience (marketing, advertising, communication), ideally in a similar role
About the project:
The project you will be involved in addressed the upgrade with the latest technologies of an Accesa strategic tool, the backbone of Accesa’s organizational and operational performance. The tool is being re-designed so that it can penetrate the market as a top quality staff and time management customizable solution.
About the team
You will be working Scrum, in a team led by an architect with more than 15 years of experience in the field, a senior .Net developer and 2 QAs. The team is supported in their daily effort by a product owner and a project manager.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments