Full Stack .NET Developer
Custom Web Solutions
Our Custom Web Solutions Competence Center is growing to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in .NET applications and we are looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer with 3-5 years’ experience, who is motivated to work with the latest technologies.
- Develop various end-to-end applications using .NET
- Work in a fast-growing Agile scrum team, contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Help maintain (preferably improve) code quality, organization and automatization.
- Work closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers.
- Present ideas for system improvements
Match your skills:
- Experience using C#, .NET WebApi, .NET Core.
- Experience with a Cloud platform
- Experience with CI/CD processes/ tools
Willing to develop experience with:
- Azure services: Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Azure Queue
- Angular 6
- Maintaining NuGet packages
- Design application architectural design
About the projects
The project is for a market leading company that produces and sells woodworking machines and equipment for the furniture industry and component manufacturers for the timber industry. The application that you will be working on gives the end user the choice of optimized cutting patterns in an instant. Depending on requirements, the machines can be optimized for reducing waste, focus on the shortest production time or the least amount of human intervention.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments