Frontend Developer with Angular
Custom Web Solutions
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer with 2-3 years’ experience, with Angular knowledge or already acquired expertise; in order to develop the frontend of a single-page web-application that uses hedge funds investments operations meant to qualify transactional data.
We aim to expand our project outside Europe towards the United States and will touch one of the most appealing industries out there – finance. You will help create a concept which is new on the market, meant to improve operations into the hedge fund investment area.
You will be part of a mature team of mainly senior professionals, who work in an agile way and deal diligently with any challenges that arise. The team’s mindset is oriented towards consultancy where your opinion is valued, as our main goal is to jointly shape the product with the customer.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Work with data experts and architects on data models, proof of concepts and technical designs as required by a feature
- Analyze requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
Match your skills:
- 3+ years of web apps development
- Experience with NPM, WebPack, Angular CLI
- Good knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3
- Good knowledge of front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Material Design.
- Good knowledge of unit testing frontend code
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
It would be great if you were familiar with
- End to end testing frameworks for Angular (Protractor)
- Experience JS Service workers and PWA
About the project:
The project is focused on creating a brand new application in the financial industry to improving the portfolio management process – delivering value by assessing data during the portfolio valuation process.
It will extract information in various types and formats from upstream systems , validate, aggregate and oversee it, then it will provide this information to downstream systems in their predefined required formats. The client is a Swiss software development company which has some of its own products in the financial industry.
Accesa supports our client through a dedicated product team with senior professionals, all capable of contributing not only technically, but also in terms of business and process proposals. The team is dedicated to co-create the product, by also shaping the requirements together with the client.
About the team
You will be joining a team of 16 members, mainly senior professionals. The team is split in groups, one in Cluj-Napoca, consisting of 11 members and one in Zurich, on our customer’s side, consisting of 5 members.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments