Custom Web Solutions
Our Custom Web Solutions Competence Center is growing and we’re looking for a Frontend Developer with 4+ years’ experience, Angular knowledge or already acquired expertise.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Analyse requested features from technical and functional points of view, as well as from integrating with different systems from the ecosystem of the customer
- Offer guidance and support to other colleagues via knowledge-transfer sessions, code review, technical documentation
- Work in a fast-growing Agile scrum team, contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code
Match your skills:
- 4+ years of web apps development
- Strong knowledge of HTML/HTML5 & CSS/CSS3/SCSS
- Experience with NPM, Angular CLI
- Experience with CI/CD processes/ tools
- Good knowledge of front-end component libraries: Bootstrap, Material Design
- Good knowledge of unit testing frontend code
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
It would be great if you were familiar with:
- Good knowledge of the Ionic 3 framework
- Experience working with private NPM modules
- End to end testing frameworks for Angular (Protractor)
- Experience JS Service workers
About the projects
The project is for a market leading company that produces and sells woodworking machines and equipment for the furniture industry and component manufacturers for the timber industry. The application that you will be working on gives the end user the choice of optimized cutting patterns in an instant. Depending on requirements, the machines can be optimized to reduce waste, focus on the shortest production time or the smallest amount of human intervention required.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments