Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer
Cloud & Datacenter
As an Enterprise Infrastructure Engineer, you will be part of our Cloud & Datacenter Team and work on a new project for one of our clients, which is a global market player in this area. You will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team of 4-6 people and build a strong technical knowledge within the implementation of UEM solutions and Software-Packaging, through manufacturer trainings.
- You will be a key member of the Enterprise Management Software Team in Accesa Consulting Business Unit, that acts within the DACH-Region and throughout Germany.
- You will support our implementation team with technical knowledge during the assessment and design phase.
Match your skills:
- Experience in Microsoft Client & Server Operating Systems
- Experience in Microsoft Active Directory Services
- Experience in Software-Packaging and Software-Packaging-Processes
- Experience in building client environments
- Experience with design process-deployment
- Basic knowledge of UEM Administration
- Basic knowledge of UEM Patch Management
- Analytical skills and solution-oriented mindset
Willing to develop:
- Technical knowledge of UEM and Software-Packaging on global market players products
- Knowledge in Architecture Design
- Functional expertise and knowhow in different industries
About the projects:
You can work in a variety of industries, ranging from manufacturing, banking, financial, assurance to automotive;
About the team
- Is based in a shared co-working space, with a dedicated office;
- Is part of a structure free organization; more open, friendly and informal;
- Has an open mindset, and access to an international tech community within Accesa
Reasons to join Accesa
The C&D Team is independent from vendors and delivers consulting services for Microsoft, Amazon and Google technologies including a variety of partners extending their services, i.e. with technologies supporting a modern workplace or cloud journey of our customers.
- Training, Home-Office option and team- building events.
- 30 days’ vacation/year;
- Company car