We’re looking for an Economist or an Accountant.
In this team you’ll have the opportunity for professional growth, as well as, the opportunity to work alongside experts. You will be part of an agile team whose main objective is to find the right solution for every challenge.
- Ensure guidance for general accounting, including but not limited to: post items regarding accounts payable, accounts receivable, petty cash register, bank statements, business trip statements, reconciliation of accounts, preparing payment orders
- Prepare financial reporting regarding inter-company transactions for consolidation purposes
Match your skills:
- 3-4 years of relevant experience (Accountant, Economist) in a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Pack
- Proactive attitude, team oriented, good communication skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Excellent attention to details
- Strong organizational skills
- Problem solving attitude
- English knowledge
Willing to develop
- University degree in Economics
- Certified accountant diploma (CECAR)
About the team:
You’ll be joining a team of 6 people where successfully dealing with challenges is a part of our business-as-usual.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments