Dynamics CRM Developer
Digital Workplace Competence Center
We’re looking for a Dynamics CRM developer who can work with the .NET framework to develop a suite of applications used by a large enterprise customer, in collaboration with other service providers. At the moment, our Dynamics team is growing and we’re looking for driven people who can become key players in this technical area.
- Executes the full lifecycle of software development.
- Writes well-designed, testable, efficient code.
- Works on a diverse suite of components, ranging from web services, web applications, web jobs, plugins or mobile apps.
- Implements and prototypes chat bot applications.
- Questions functionality if it does not make sense or it is not understood.
Match your skills:
Willing to develop
- Dynamics CRM, Microsoft Azure, Ionic, AngularJS, TypeScript skills
About the project:
Projects in the Dynamics CRM area are not strictly related to CRM/Sales processes: the underlying XRM framework is very flexible and is thus used to model complex ERP systems that include analytics, application insights, data migration and synchronization, in addition to processes related to sales and other areas.
You will join a global team with people from multiple service providers, working together in sprints, doing knowledge sharing sessions and other standard SCRUM ceremonies. The extended team is includes 50+ software engineers with various levels of experience, working on digital workplace software using a wide range of web technologies on Microsoft Platforms.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments