Digital Marketing Specialist
We’re looking for a passionate and talented Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team and ensure Accesa’s clout in all the digital environments we are present: social media, general & industry publications.
A key objective of this position is to promote Accesa’s digital content across multiple channels to grow brand awareness among our B2B audience.
As a Digital Marketing Specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to work closely with other cells throughout the organization on various projects that will include marketing campaigns, branding, events.
The relationship with our target audience is changing all the time and part of the challenge of marketers is to keep up with the change. Digital environments are generating new touch-points that connect us with our clients and we have to use all digital touch-points to engage with our clients in a more relevant way. Here’s how you’ll have an impact.
- Establish and develop the relationship with the PR agencies or publishers that place the news, ads, and articles for Accesa.
- Track and monitor the publication efforts (news & article displays, ad placements, etc.).
- Develop the annual communication plan and the editorial calendar together with the Content Marketing Specialist and implement it.
- Evaluate existing social media channels, create plans for improvements and implement changes.
- Develop and implement the social media strategy in accordance with the marketing strategy, while our messaging and voice are consistent with our brand values.
- Generate traffic, awareness, interest, and engagement via digital media and track results (metrics).
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in disseminating relevant content that meets the need of our audience, assists in the demand generation and lead nurturing process through social and integrated campaigns.
- Research and use industry best practices, digital and social media trends, data and insights to continuously improve the user experience on all our digital touch-points and our influence in all digital environments.
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate will have strong analytical, written and oral communication skills in B2B environments, as well as an understanding of digital marketing tools, technologies & platforms, social media, and data analysis. Along with digital savviness, initiative and the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Communication in B2B environments
- Social Media management
- Project management
- Community development
- Branding and graphic design basics
- Analytical, detailed-oriented, good organizer, with a self-starter attitude and an enthusiastic desire to learn
- Ability to interact and collaborate, reliable with all levels of colleagues
- Ability to foster strong professional relationships with the PR partners/publishers, suppliers
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives on deadline with a focus on quality results
- Passion for digital marketing
- Preferably 3+ years digital marketing, social media experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required. Degree in Marketing, Communication & PR, Journalism, Digital Media is preferred.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments