Cluj-Napoca / Oradea
We are looking for a Data Scientist who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions. Our Business Accelerator organization is focused on product consultancy services which integrate disruptive technologies, for industries such as manufacturing, retail and financial services.
- Machine learning models implementation (clustering and categorization scenarios)
- Structured and unstructured data pre-processing and labeling
- Analysis comparison among different machine learning and deep learning models
- Calibrate the models and algorithms for specific problems and needs
- Setup development environment
- Setup for scaling the processing of large data
Match your skills:
- Experience with statistical models and machine learning algorithms
- Experience with supervised and unsupervised learning
- Experience with clustering and categorization
- Able to calibrate the models and algorithms for specific problems and needs
- Able to handle very large data (1TB+) data sets
- Able to optimize training speed with GPUs
- 2y+ experience with Python
- 1y+ experience with Tensorflow and/or Keras
About the project:
As a Data Scientist within Business Accelerator, you’ll have the opportunity to conduct full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design in order to make an impact on businesses, through an agile approach and team work.
About the team
The Data Scientist will be part of a dedicated team for data analysis and predictive analytics activities, working with the existing team experienced in product management, enterprise integration solution and data management. The team will be part of a new department that develops big data services and validates market opportunities.
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments