Business Analyst with German
We are looking for an enthusiast business analyst who can see the big picture in different business contexts, trying to find functional and technical solutions to applications development challenges.
As a business analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to be one of the most valuable assets of the company by playing the role of a facilitator who bridges the gap between business and IT on various projects.
You’ll develop a flexible mindset, your communication and persuasion skills and take part in defining/proposing new ways of working within different business contexts related to the software development process.
As a BA you will play the key role in a project lifecycle by ensuring that the final solution meets the customer’s needs and objectives.
- Act as the main contact person for the customer and stay in touch with project stakeholders, UX/UI Designer, PM, Development, and Testing within the software development process
- Aims to understand both business and market context
- Identifies business needs and high-level project scope
- Participate and lead functional kickoff workshops
- Engages in clarifying, documenting requirements but also in business process modelling as part of the requirements/stakeholder management
- Plans and refines the product backlog with a focus on delivering valuable increments, taking into account all three perspectives – users, business and technical
- Monitor and control project scope/ alignment with business goals and roadmap
Match your skills:
The ideal candidate should have previous experience in the business field, as well as the willingness to take the initiative and approach different business scenarios/customer requirements. Along with written and oral communication skills, the ability to work in fast-changing environments are essential.
- Good understanding of the business context
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively
- Critical thinking and good analytical & problem solving skills
- Proven client facing experience
- Stakeholder management
- Proactive focus on customer needs & business value
- Ability to manage constant change and uncertainty
- Self- organized, detail-oriented and willingness for continuous self- improvement
- Spoken and written fluency in German and English
- Good team player
Willing to develop
- Awareness of the IT development lifecycle in an Agile Environment
- UX skills
- Product management
- Leadership skills
About the project
As a business analyst you will be part of an open community that reunites enthusiastic and determined people who share common professional interests and cover a wide range of experience in fields such as: business analysis, product & service design, stakeholder interaction, design thinking.
Innovation, collaboration and knowledge sharing are some of the key aspects that define the way of working within the team which creates a dynamic atmosphere and promotes a result focused mindset.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments