Big Data Technical Lead
Business Accelerator Competence Center
We are looking for a Big Data Technical Lead who will work on creating big data services, as well as collecting, storing, processing, and analyzing huge sets of data.
At the moment, our Business Accelerator cell is focused on product consultancy services which integrate disruptive technologies and you’ll have an opportunity to be part of projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Clarify functional and non-functional requirements.
- Pre-sales activities (workshops, contribution to commercial offers, architecture proposal, estimation)
- Analysis and design for data lake, data ingestion and data processing solutions:
- Build and optimize performance of Hadoop/Spark batch jobs.
- Build and optimize performance of Spark, Kafka, Cassandra, ELK, and whatever else makes sense for real time pipelines.
- Design and architect high quality data-lake, data-warehouse, and data-marts data models.
- Enable and implement Data Science workflows and advanced machine learning algorithms.
- Build and optimize performance of ElasticSearch cluster and relevance
- Build data pipelines orchestration
- Collaborate with other software engineers and across functional teams
- Evangelize technologies, solutions, and best practices
- Testing strategy and activities coordination
- Solution implementation
- Technical risk management
- Collaboration with different stakeholders: business, testing, management
- Setup continuous delivery environment
Match your skills:
- Experience leading big data projects.
- Very passionate about coding.
- String understanding of distributed systems and distributed computation.
- Strong working knowledge in at least 2 of Scala, Java, Python.
- Management of Apache Hadoop / Spark ecosystem like Spark, Hive, Presto.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of data modeling.
- Experience with Unit, Integration, and Load testing.
- Experience with Unix/Linux.
- Docker containers building and deployment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience with Apache Spark ML, Apache Spark GraphX.
- Experience with R.
- Experience with Amazon AWS or other cloud Services.
- Experience with Jenkins.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments