Agile Solution Delivery Manager
Accesa Consulting Germany
As an Agile Solution Delivery Manager at Accesa, you will be responsible for the entire life-cycle of the projects in collaboration with several international clients. You will contribute to the customer’s road-map, coordinate and plan all activities needed for the design, implementation and running of the IT solution. Each day you’ll strengthen your communication skills and your abilities in handling international project environments. You will play a key-role in laying the foundation of a brand-new consulting unit in the DACH region.
About the projects:
Accesa serves customers from a broad variety of industries and approaches infrastructure transformation from a business perspective. The Consulting Business Unit in Germany focuses on projects that are in the DACH region.
About the team:
The current team is based in Frankfurt/Main where there is a dedicated office in a shared co-working space. You will be part of an open-minded team in flat organizational structure that is characterized by individual freedom. We foster a friendly and informal atmosphere with honest and straightforward communication. You will also have technical support from our international colleagues of over more than 750 experts within Accesa to collaborate on your projects.
- Consult our customers to help them to find the best IT solutions for their business needs
- Plan and set-up appropriate development projects
- Steer and control the internal project team during implementation phase
Match your skills:
- 5+ years of experience in a project responsible role (e.g. project manager, scrum master, product owner or comparable)
- Profound understanding of IT Projects (organization, planning, management, controlling)
- Experience in presenting complex facts in a simple and understandable fashion
- Experience in handling complex situations and problems with a positive mindset (analysis and solution finding)
- Good technical understanding and knowledge of current enterprise IT infrastructure
- Good market understanding (esp. German market)
Willing to develop:
- Knowledge of market-leading PM methodologies
- Experience in international project environments
- Market experience in our customers’ segments
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career. Your personal target on billable effort is set at maximum 80%, so that it is organizationally ensured that you have the needed time and space for your personal development
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- 30 days vacation/year
- Company car, if necessary
- Social welfare benefits (e.g. paid gym fee)