Cloud and Mobile CC
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Web Developer specialist who can develop functional and technical solutions.
The project in question is the backbone of Accesa’s organizational and operational performance. Both the project and current team are in a transition phase, so we looking for eager enthusiasts that want a challenge.
The transition from a platform that uses old technologies to something in the present (React and Angular 2), being involved in the full stack of the development process is a path that any young specialist find challenges in.
- Ensuring code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Taking part of the Agile process (using SCRUM) must be able to deliver quality solution to the range of problems that we are facing during this transition
- Doing code reviews is a part of the daily job
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Working closely with analysts, architects, testers and developers
- Working closely with other developers and developing ideas
- Being creative will be a big part of the job
Match your skills:
- OOP knowledge
- Experience with .Net
- Experience ASP MVC/ WebForms
- Must have worked with C#, Sql Server
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- good business understanding
Willing to develop:
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments