Competence Center: Operations and Support Services
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a System Administrator that will be supporting initiative to identify and architect solutions for Active Directory and applications that integrate with Active Directory with the general goal of improving the overall security of Active Directory. The work environment will be an enterprise Active Directory Infrastructure with 200+ DC’s and 20+ different domains.
- Execute Active Directory solutions to improve security, optimize system integrations, assist in problem resolution, research Active Directory features and behavior, document current and desired state, and provide application teams support for project delivery activities
- Responsible for implementation of recommended AD changes to improve security, system availability, and long-term stability
- Ensure incident and change management processes are followed and impacted teams are communicated with appropriately
- Additionally, be responsible for further design of process improvement for ongoing support, operationalization of implemented solutions, and transition of ongoing tasks to support staff
- Provide technical expertise and represent the Active Directory team’s projects and initiatives
- Assisting application support teams in implementing and troubleshooting Active Directory integration and access issues
- Be actively involved in the Active Directory enterprise Architecture consolidation
Match your skills:
- Windows 2003 – 2012 Infrastructures strong experience
- Experience in large multi-domain, multi-forest Active Directory environments.
- Troubleshooting Active Directory performance, authentication, and replication issues
- Understanding of Active Directory disaster recovery processes
- Creating, modifying, and apply Group Policy Objects (AGPM, GPMC)
- Deep DNS architectures and operation principles experience
- Implementing low-level delegation of access within Active Directory
- Understanding of Active Directory security audit data points and best practices for security settings
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions