Cloud & Mobile Competence Center
We are looking for a creative and empathetic designer with good problem-solving skills and an open mind. You will need to collaborate on creating detailed experiences and solving UI challenges.
Our Business Unit is looking to grow our design team and put together a group of people passionate about solving problems with good design.
As a UI/UX designer, you will have the possibility to contribute creatively in product development and to making the digital world a nicer place. You will work with talented and open-minded people following the agile methodology, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and develop professionally.
- Working closely with the senior UI designer for developing user-flows, wireframes, prototypes, design parts, design guides in order to create easy to use, user-centered solutions
- Creating visual assets
- Communicating with all parties involved in the product development, from analysis to implementation
- Collaborating and brainstorming on finding ideal design concepts and creative solutions
- Assisting on compiling research
Match your skills:
- +2 years’ experience in designing web and mobile or relevant industry experience
- Proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with Prototyping Tools (Sketch, UXPin, Moqups, as examples. Ability to successfully use a prototyping tool for the purpose is more relevant than the tool itself)
- Basic understanding of UX design, user centered design
- Good visual design skills, attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good team-player, self-motivated, positive attitude
- Fluent in English
- Ability to demonstrate skills with a personal portfolio
It’s a plus if you have:
- Ability to empathize and think in a user-centered and result focused manner
- Interest in UI and UX design topics, trends or tangential fields (arts, illustration, psychology, technology, or any other field you consider relevant)
- Ability to communicate in a visual manner
- Awareness on particularities of web vs. mobile vs. desktop, layout principles, responsive sites, interactions
- Ability to solve problems creatively, learn quickly and work independently
About the project:
The projects you will be working are across a varied number of fields like scientific, finance or e-commerce.
The person you will be closely working with is the senior UI designer. You will be also communicating intensively with talented project managers, business analysts and developers.
Everybody on board is friendly, open-minded, easy-to-talk-to and focused on doing a great job.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments