Trainee Software Developer
Digital Workplace Competence Center
We’re looking for a code enthusiast looking to expand their knowledge by practicing programming within a leading IT company in the local market.
At Digital Workplace, we believe a mix of potential and ambition can take people a long way. That is why we’re investing in finding new talent and building the context for their technical and professional growth. If you’re determined to grow as a programmer, we’re determined to help you along the way. What’s more, as a Trainee Software Developer in Accesa, you will get first pick whenever a position that might interest you becomes available.
Our main mission as a competence center is to provide innovative IT solutions to businesses looking to digitalize their work processes. Therefore, as a Trainee Software Developer in our CC, you will have the opportunity to learn the basics of software development in the context of building digital workplace solutions.
- Attend and/or complete all presentations and workshops in the program
- Show willingness to learn new technologies
- Learn Object Oriented Programming
- Learn the basics of web development (HTTP, HTML, CSS, JavaScipt)
- Learn the basics of .NET development
- Learn the basics of Office365 development
- Project-based learning
- Continuous improvement of code quality
Match your skills:
- Strong analytical & rational thinking
- Some general programming knowledge and understanding (should be able to read and write basic code in some programming language)
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills, team oriented
- Good attention to details
- Very good English skills and knowledge
- Strong desire to expand your knowledge
- Availability and flexibility regarding the schedule
Nice to have:
- Some .NET knowledge (C#, ASP.NET)
About the project:
This program is an opportunity for you to complement formal education with real world practice. We will guide you in acquiring fundamental skills in web, .NET and Office365 development through project-based learning. This means that you will work on delivering solutions specifically designed for learning purposes, combining all the knowledge you have acquired in fun, engaging projects simulating real world IT scenarios.
As part of your project-based learning experience, you will benefit from mentoring from the colleague in charge of the project you choose to work on. You will interact with a number of colleagues that will share their knowledge regarding fundamentals of software development in general and digital workplace in particular.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments