Test Automation Engineer
Business Quality & Processes Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a hunter, who can track the bugs and craft the tools to spot them. Not a tester, not a QA, a hunter.
With and ever growing product, and more and more features being added, we need new team members to join us in expanding our solution across all Europe.
Our testers do not know what a shackle is. Involvement in every lifecycle of the application, freedom and encouragement to innovate, get your hands dirty or use tools to make the dirty work for you. Evolve constantly, get better and gain more knowledge, to be on the top of the wave.
- Ensure a high quality of the product
- Use and craft tools to provide the before mentioned quality
- Manage and debug the environments
- Setup and deploy the AUT
Match your skills:
- Experienced tester, 4+ years
- Automation skills (Java)
- Does not need explanations for what a backend or an API is
- Experience with Windows and Linux
- Networking and databases knowledge
- Experience with Git and Maven/Gradle
- Scripting abilities
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments