Test Automation Engineer
Competence Center: Business Quality ＆ Processes
Who are we looking for?
For our Business Quality & Processes Competence Center that is growing towards one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in Manual and / or Automation testing, we are looking for a Test Automation Engineer who is motivated to combine the art of testing with the art of programming.
- Plan, write and execute automated regression tests with Java, Selenium Webdriver, TestNG
- Write and constantly improve existing test cases and execute functional/regression tests. This would include design complex test scenarios for end to end functionality
- Report issues and work closely with the developers in clarifying/closing the issues. Run bug regression
- Work closely with development team in clarifying requirements/functionalities
- Provide clear status on the testing progress to upper management (along the project, but also at critical deadlines)
- Continue the existing automated test framework
- Adopt and extend the test scripts and programs for test automation
Match your skills:
- Good understanding and experience on functional testing. At least 3 years of experience would be recommended
- Minimum 2 years of experience in running functional automated tests. Capable of creating, debugging and executing automated functional tests, preparing test data for the tests.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions