Technical Support Engineer – Sharepoint
Digital Workplace Competence Center
Accesa is looking for a 2nd & 3rd Level Technical Support Engineer in the Digital Workplace area having main focus on analyzing and solving incidents and service requests, monitoring the existing applications and implement various enhancements and solution improvements.
We are looking for a new member in the Technical Support Team (long-term contract), to support the SharePoint Platform Management in terms of Application Management (AMS). Based on the previous very good experience of the IMS Support Team (Infrastructure Support), we took over one year ago also the SharePoint AMS (Application Managed Services) part of this project. Currently the team consists of two members, but there are mid-term growing possibilities, e.g. team leading/coordination.
- Short-term perspectives: ability to work with a ticketing system, managing the ticket queues (incidents, service requests), analyze the log data and take the necessary actions, know & learn to work with various tools and technologies provided by Microsoft (SharePoint, AD, SQL DBs, Outlook, OneDrive, InfoPath, Office, PowerShell) -> become a Power User of the platform.
- Mid-term perspectives: get to know the existing solutions in SharePoint, based mainly on the built-in functionalities, take care of the change requests & monitoring process etc. (e.g. Global Site Directory, Global Intranet) & take over the project coordination responsibilities (be the single point of contact for the customer).
Possibility to work in an experienced team and to know various new technologies and frameworks. Interact with a wide range of customers and technical issues. Learn & try out the different stages of the application development lifecycle (plan & analyze, build/update a new or an existing solution, package & deploy, testing based on acceptance criteria, release & post-release support & documentation)
- Check & manage the ticket queue on a daily basis
- Open the tickets, analyze the cause & the details of the incidents, contact the requestors, update the ticket details accordingly, try to find a solution/workaround based on the existing knowledge base (checklists, documentation), close the ticket etc.
- Forward/dispatch the tickets which are not in the AMS Team’s support area
- Generate weekly reports based on the number of incoming/solved/closed tickets
- Implement various solutions based on built-in SharePoint functionalities and/or including custom code (e.g. SharePoint Designer Workflows, InfoPath Forms, MatchPoint-based solutions).
- Learn how to work & build solutions with focus on the continuous integration, test cases & acceptance criteria
- Maintain & update the existing knowledge base
Match your skills:
- Good communication & collaboration skills (customer facing-related, e.g. active listening, proactive attitude)
- English and/or German (nice to have) language skills
- Familiar with support tickets & ticketing systems, knowledge bases
- End-user experience with the Microsoft and/or MS-related technologies (SharePoint, Office, InfoPath, PowerShell, SQL DBs, Match Point)
- Discipline & attention to detail
- Commitment & responsibility
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to see & to solve the issues from the end user’s perspective (empathy, assertiveness)
- Organized working capabilities (e.g. in case of a high volume of tickets/workload and/or pressure from the customer)
- Manage time efficiently (depending on the current & agreed priorities)
Willing to develop
- Team leading skills (Delegation, Motivating Others, Giving and receiving feedback etc.)
About the project:
Besides taking care of the existing and currently running applications, the team is responsible for the enhancement and improvement of the customized solutions as well, based mainly on the built-in SharePoint functionalities.
AMS Application Overview: SharePoint 2013 solutions, authorization & access issues, content management (Content and Sizing Limitations, Content Migration, Site Creation & Site Quota), collaboration (e.g. Search, User Profiles, MySite etc.), business processes & workflows (SP Designer, Built-in workflows), global intranet (based on the MatchPoint Framework), integration of the Microsoft technological stack (Outlook, OneDrive, Office, InfoPath, PowerShell, SQL).
Out Technical Support Team is currently composed of 3 people with significant experience in the technical support area, working on a support project for the client.
Our main focus is on the continuous improvement, collaboration and efficient communication between all teams and stakeholders involved.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments