Software Developer (Desktop)
Competence Center: Medical & Scientific
Who are we looking for?
A colleague with good C# skills, able to contribute at the application performance, focused on code quality and high development standards and willing to adopt test driven development techniques
At the moment, our Medical & Scientific CC gets expanded, heading towards to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in medical and scientifically devices.
As a C# specialist, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of C# specialists and work on projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Application performance
- Unit testing, integrative testing, performance testing
- Application features
Match your skills:
- Strong working knowledge of C#, NET framework, OOP and OOD concepts
- Experience in .NET middle tier and backend development
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Unit Testing
- WPF, WCF, XML development experience is a plus
- SQL Server development
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions