Web Software Developer
Cloud & Mobile Competence Center
We’re looking for a Web Developer specialist who can develop functional and technical solutions.
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design, testing, and error-handling
- Taking part of the Agile process (using SCRUM) must be able to deliver quality solution to the range of problems that we are facing during this transition
- Doing code reviews is a part of the daily job
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Working closely with other developers and developing ideas
- Being creative will be a big part of the job
Match your skills:
- OOP knowledge,
- Experience with .Net, ASP MVC/ WebForms, C#, Sql Server,
- Eye for detail and identifying problems
- Good business understanding
Willing to develop experience with:
- DevExpress Controls (XAF)
- Angular 2
About the project:
You will join an Architect (15+ ye), a senior developer (7+ ye) and another middle developer along with 2 Q.A. colleagues. The team is led by a project manager and stays in constant relation with a PO representative of 9 stakeholders.
The project in question is the backbone of Accesa’s organizational and operational performance. Both the project and current team are in a transition phase, so we looking for eager enthusiasts that want a challenge.
The transition from a platform that uses old technologies to something in the present (React and Angular 2), being involved in the full stack of the development process is a path that any young specialist find challenges in.
Our team is actively involved in finding the best solutions for different scenarios, having a very long and good relation with the client. The team members have the opportunity of integrating of own design/implementation ideas/decisions.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments