Competence Center: Digital Workplace
Who are we looking for?
If you have experience working with SharePoint and want to grow your career in an area of services with more added value such as Technical Consulting, a clear focus on SharePoint and Office365 as development platforms can be what you’re looking for.
We’re now over 30 people working on IT Service Delivery, covering both Development services (from Business Analysis, Technical Consulting and Architecture to Development and Testing) and Infrastructure Management services (Infrastructure Development and 3rd Level Support).
We work on projects that help enterprise customers (such as aircraft manufacturers, mining giants or energy-drink producers) manage their operations more efficiently through digital tooling, hence the name “Digital Workplace”. In addition to these, we are happy to have had the opportunity to make a difference for people with visual impairment, by integrating a module specifically designed for them in one of our applications.
- Develop end to end web applications solving issues and improving efficiency of Digital Workplaces in medium to large enterprises
- Collaborate in teams of 3-5 people in an agile manner
- Discuss directly with customers to ensure the outcome of your work is aligned with business objectives
- Participate in the estimation process, technical design process, code review etc.
Match your skills:
- 1+ years working experience with C# / ASP.NET Web forms
- 1+ years working experience with SharePoint 2013/2010
- Experience working with databases (SQL Server)
- Good OOA/OOD skills
- AngularJS knowledge is a plus
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development, covering both technical and soft skills
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- English and German in-house classes
- Agile work environment
- Mentorship and coaching programs
- R&D & organizational projects
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions