Digital Workplace Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
If you have experience working with SharePoint and want to grow your career in an area of services with more added value such as Technical Consulting, a clear focus on SharePoint and Office365 as development platforms can be what you’re looking for.
We’re now over 30 people working on IT Service Delivery, covering both Development services (from Business Analysis, Technical Consulting and Architecture to Development and Testing) and Infrastructure Management services (Infrastructure Development and 3rd Level Support).
We work on projects that help enterprise customers (such as aircraft manufacturers, mining giants or energy-drink producers) manage their operations more efficiently through digital tooling, hence the name “Digital Workplace”. In addition to these, we are happy to have had the opportunity to make a difference for people with visual impairment, by integrating a module specifically designed for them in one of our applications.
- Develop end to end web applications solving issues and improving efficiency of Digital Workplaces in medium to large enterprises
- Collaborate in teams of 3-5 people in an agile manner
- Discuss directly with customers to ensure the outcome of your work is aligned with business objectives
- Participate in the estimation process, technical design process, code review etc.
Match your skills:
- 1+ years working experience with C# / ASP.NET Web forms
- 1+ years working experience with SharePoint 2013/2010
- Experience working with databases (SQL Server)
- Good OOA/OOD skills
- AngularJS knowledge is a plus
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments