Server & Storage Engineer
IT Integrated Service Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
At the moment, our IT Integrated Service gets expanded, heading towards to become a fully functional infrastructure team, capable of providing end-to-end infrastructure services for all customers.
As a Server & Storage Engineer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a global team of Server & Storage engineers and work on projects that make an impact on our businesses.
- Will be a member of the global IT server and storage team and work closely with the GIT (Global IT Infrastructure ) teams in the delivery of assigned and approved IT solutions
- Provide level 2 support to IT service operations team within the region
- Perform proper maintenance and support for all assigned IT systems/applications
- Evaluate, adapt and implement new/emerging technologies within the organization
Match your skills:
- Excellent spoken and written English. Important to collaborate with a global team.
- Good understanding of all Windows Operating systems and must have working experience with Windows Active Directory infrastructure.
- Good understanding of VMware infrastructure and must have experience in managing, maintaining VMware host and guest systems.
- Good overall understanding of Microsoft based IT infrastructure solutions – preferably with related Microsoft\VMware certifications.
- The candidate must also have deep technical knowledge in the following areas
– Managing and maintaining VMware infrastructure (host updates\management, client configuration
– Supporting Windows Servers (2008R2, 2012R2), Storage ( SAN/NAS ), backup
- Additionally, candidate must have at least working technical knowledge in at least two of the following areas
– Scripting skills in VBScript, Perl and especially Powershell
– Knowledge of IT Security Topics and IT Networking
– Active Directory
Willing to develop
- Advantageous but not mandatory to have also working experience with other operating systems like LINUX or AIX
6 people, from junior to senior level, working on server & storage solutions, backup solutions, tooling for monitoring infrastructure, cloud based infrastructures.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments