Full Stack Desktop Developer
Commerce Solutions Competence Center
Accesa is looking for Java developers to develop, maintain an application that is responsible for managing all core business entities such as articles, categories, brands, feature data, legal information etc. for a leading consumer electronics retailer in Europe.
- Maintain and extend an existing product.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Help maintain and improve code quality.
- Work closely with analysts, developers, testers and architects.
- Present ideas for system improvements.
Match your skills:
- Proficient in Java with good knowledge of its ecosystem.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with Java EE platform.
- Experience with web service protocols such as SOAP.
- Experience with persistence frameworks.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with build toolssuch as Maven.
- Familiarity with desktop applications components such as Java Swing.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins.
- Experience working with agile methodologies.
- IBM SDK Java SE 7
- Java EE 6
- IBM WebSphere Application Server
- JAX-WS (SOAP)
- EJB 2.0
- ORM in house (migration ongoing to Hibernate)
- Oracle DB
- Java Swing
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments