Senior ABAP Developer
We’re looking an ABAP specialist with strong programming skills with functional knowledge in SAP Logistics and Financials areas for a big German Retail company.
We want to extend our SAP development team with new colleagues, who love their work and who can bring value to our projects with their skills.
You’ll have the opportunity and also the challenge to approach new interesting SAP technologies. The customer intends to implement S/4 HANA in the company starting with next year.
- Ensure maintenance and continuous custom development for SAP Add-on: Gicom with SAP CCS/LO-AB/MM-Bonus. Gicom already provided new UI5 apps. for the custom module and the process of transformation continues.
- Ensure the quality of your custom code implementation.
- Analyze and provide multiple solutions for one task, being able to choose and present the most efficient one.
- Ensure a good and transparent communication and collaboration with our customers and within the team.
- Work on-site together with the customer to discuss the requirements and solution proposed. ( 1 week per month )
- Provide technical documentation.
- Collaborate with both teams: customer’s team and Gicom team.
- Have a good understanding of the functional side of module and being able to collaborate with functional consultants.
Match your skills:
- Very good knowledge of ABAP, ABAP OO, Smartforms, WebDynpro, Adobe forms, Business Objects Repository, IDOC, User exits techniques (BADI, Enhancement points, SD & FI Routines).
- Experience >= 5 years.
- Experience with SAPUI5 apps. programming model would be a plus.
- Understanding the programming model for SAP Fiori with S/4 HANA backend: OData, Core Data Services, CDS Annotations, SADL
- Experience with SAP Logistics and Financial areas projects would be a plus.
- Experience with Web Services would be a plus.
- Very good communication skills.
- Very good analytical skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Proactive and consultative attitude.
- German language would be a plus.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments