Security Operations Engineer
IT Integrated Services Competence Center
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are looking for a Security Operations Engineer (Junior-Mid) to deliver a high quality service. You will be member of a dynamic team of Microsoft Certified Professionals who are willing to help you at any time. Sharing knowledge and close collaboration between teams is part of our culture.
You’ll have the opportunity to learn and work with the following technologies (but not limited to):
Windows Server, Microsoft Active Directory, Virtualization (VMWare, Hyper-V), System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM, SCEP), DAAS (VMWare Horizon Air), Antivirus (McAfee, SCEP, Symantec Endpoint Protection), RayManageSoft, Scripting (Batch, Powershell), Ticketing Systems (ServiceNow, OTRS).
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair or set up systems or applications
- Constantly updating current procedures and weekly/monthly reports
- Ensure application compliance on different Operating System platforms and basic investigation of log files
- Monitor and overview antivirus alerts
- Identify security risks and act accordingly
- Work on various ticketing systems and meet SLA agreements
- Collaborate with other peers from both inside and outside the team to gain information about infrastructure, procedures, particular situations, etc
- Act as a crucial point for security tasks where responsibility, dependability, transparency, initiative and communication are key factors
Match your skills:
- We are looking for people with a real passion for technology and who are willing to further develop their knowledge
- Technical understanding of Microsoft Operating Systems is essential
- Basic understanding of networking and troubleshooting
- High attention to detail and a commitment to quality
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work well within a team and have a flexible attitude
- Pro-active, dynamic, focused on results
- English communication skills, German would be a plus
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments