SAP Success Factors Consultant
SAP Consultancy Competence Center
We’re looking for HR enthusiasts who are willing to be part of future-oriented procecess within the HR business are.
Together with one of our clients we are building up a team of SAP Success Factors Consultants, who are willing to put their footmark on the digitalization of HR.
As a SAP Success Factors Trainee, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an enthusiast team of SAP Consultants and work on projects that make an impact on different businesses.
- Support for the cooperation and independent execution of different support tasks in the area of SAP Success Factors
- You contribute to the support of customer-specific requirements within the framework of projects and support the development of business-specific concepts
- Professional, technical and strategic consulting for our customers regarding best-practice solutions based on the SAP Success Factors Suite
- Support our customers through the entire project cycle as part of the introduction of digital HR solutions – from requirements analysis to solution design to efficient implementation
Match your skills:
- Profound, hands-on experience in HR processes (Very good knowledge of HR processes (Employee Life Cycle) and very good understanding of HR data structures)
- Problem solving skills as well as analytical and conceptual thinking
- A creative head and a committed consultant personality with IT expertise and a deep HR process knowledge for finding optimal digital HR customer solutions
- Communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Travel preparedness (primarly in Germany)
Willing to develop:
- SAP Success Factors knowledge and certification
- Exciting and versatile customer projects
- A stable, solid company environment with flat hierarchies and open space for self-responsible work
- An intercultural and interdisciplinary team, in which the fun of the work is not neglected\
- An innovative environment with space for your personal development
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments