SAP SD/MM Consultant
SAP Consulting Competence Center
We are looking for an SAP SD/MM specialist with strong functional skills for one of our clients in the retail industry.
We want to extend our SAP functional team with new colleagues, who love their work and who can bring value to our projects with their skills.
You will have the opportunity and the challenge to approach new SAP technologies. (S/4 HANA).
- The MM/SD Consultant will work in both operational/support environments and some project-based changes.
- Understanding business needs and designing, configuring and testing solutions to meet those needs.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and solving production issues.
- Ensure a good communication and collaboration with our customers and within the team.
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of SAP SD.
- Basic know-how in SAP MM
- Strong process expertise and configuration skills.
- Deep understanding of Sales, Billing and Delivery processes.
- Basic know-how in SD-FI integration, Purchasing, Goods Receipt and Logistics Invoice Verification
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Very good communication skills and follow-through ability.
- Strong skills in requirements gathering, system design documentation, and writing functional specifications.
- Work independently in an international environment.
- Track record of excellence in SAP projects or AMS.
- Collaboration / team player Follow up / results orientation.
- German language is required.
Willing to develop:
- Recycling Administration
- Basic ABAP
About the project:
The project in question is for a German holding company, which is the leading consumer electronics retailer in Europe.
They are looking for a person who is willing to help them solve production issues and improve their existing logistics processes.
You will work closely with experienced SAP Consultants and Developers who will help you develop your functional/technical skills.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments