SAP Helpdesk Professional
We are looking for an ambitious and outspoken colleague who is up to the challenge to ensure the communication between our customers and the local SAP support team.
You are to be the single point of contact between the customers and the SAP support team. This means that all IT issues, service requests, problems and incidents are firstly directed to you, to be logged in the ticketing system and/or dispatched to the source of support where these can be resolved.
Since our customers are mostly German companies, speaking German is a great asset, while English is a must.
As we are receiving lots of different requests from our customers or from the infrastructure providers, we need to have a clear voice in communicating and prioritizing all the incoming requests for our team here in Cluj-Napoca. We are in the process of expanding our project portfolio, you will have the opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally; you will be part of a team of highly-experienced SAP professionals, and have the opportunity to develop your German & English skills.
The SAP Helpdesk Analyst is the facilitator and coordinator of the entire support process.
- Controlling all entry points of incidents: phone, mail, ticketing system
- Monitoring the alert infrastructure (Alert Inbox)
- Making sure that all incidents are reported in Atlassian Jira
- Expeditiously dispatching tickets
- Prioritizing these incidents as to ensure that a timely and thorough resolution is delivered
The value we aim to achieve is to bring order, discipline, and consistency to our support process.
Match your skills:
- Passionate about technology, even if you don’t have previous experience in IT
- Adaptable, positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Excellent coordination skills
- Organized, accurate and meticulous, with good administrative skills
- Good communications skills, in both German and English languages
About the project:
Do you know what SharePoint is? Imagine a large company, we call them enterprises, there are hundreds or thousands of people working in there. They have to communicate and collaborate to achieve their common goals, exchange documents, share news, and even create their own websites, when it comes to complex internal projects. SharePoint helps achieve that, and we help them keep their SharePoint as healthy as possible. Our projects involve SharePoint infrastructure and systems related to it. It is a wide range of technologies and you will have the opportunity to learn them all.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments