SAP Helpdesk Professional
We are looking for an ambitious and outspoken colleague who is up to the challenge to ensure the communication between our customers and the local SAP support team.
You are to be the single point of contact between the customers and the SAP support team. This means that all IT issues, service requests, problems and incidents are firstly directed to you, to be logged in the ticketing system and/or dispatched to the source of support where these can be resolved.
Since our customers are mostly German companies, speaking German is a great asset, while English is a must.
As we are receiving lots of different requests from our customers or from the infrastructure providers, we need to have a clear voice in communicating and prioritizing all the incoming requests for our team here in Cluj-Napoca. We are in the process of expanding our project portfolio, you will have the opportunity to grow, both professionally and personally; you will be part of a team of highly-experienced SAP professionals, and have the opportunity to develop your German & English skills.
The SAP Helpdesk Analyst is the facilitator and coordinator of the entire support process.
- Controlling all entry points of incidents: phone, mail, ticketing system
- Monitoring the alert infrastructure (Alert Inbox)
- Making sure that all incidents are reported in Atlassian Jira
- Expeditiously dispatching tickets
- Prioritizing these incidents as to ensure that a timely and thorough resolution is delivered
The value we aim to achieve is to bring order, discipline, and consistency to our support process.
Match your skills:
- Passionate about technology, even if you don’t have previous experience in IT
- Adaptable, positive and enthusiastic, with a real team spirit
- Excellent coordination skills
- Organized, accurate and meticulous, with good administrative skills
- Good communications skills, in both German and English languages
Reasons to join Accesa:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development.
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015).
- Rewarding salary package.
- Bonuses (depending on results).
- English and German in-house classes.
- Value recognition.
- Agile work environment.
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That is why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule including possibility to work from home: we value the results.
- Personal trainer and nutritionist.
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor.
- Vacation package – extra day each year.
- Team building activities.
- Weekly and annual social events.
- Hobby clubs to support your passion.