SAP Development Lead
We’re looking for a SAP specialist with strong technical and people management skills, who can grow an efficient and performant development team, attract new business and approach new customers by practicing pre-sales activities, as well as grow an innovation team in order to create innovative products within SAP environment by bringing value to Accesa and to our customers.
- Ensure a good coordination of existing projects and a very good and transparent communication with our customers.
- Provide technical support within the team.
- Make proposals for allocation of resources and planning of deliveries within the projects and future projects.
- Provide a rough and detailed estimation of new requirements based on fixed price model.
- Ensure the quality of delivery by technical activities like: code-review, requesting feedback from the customers, giving feedback within the team, validate solution proposals with the team in order to be the most performant and efficient.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Manager for processes like: business growth by gaining new customers and budgeting.
- Collaborate with Sales team for monthly invoicing process.
- Collaborate with HR team for recruiting process by providing technical input.
- Evaluate performance of the team and ensure the goals achievements of each member of the team.
- Check and validate time sheets of the team.
- Be involved in SAP CC activities in order to provide research and development tools, books and events, necessary for the team to grow professionally.
Match your skills:
- Very good technical knowledge and experience with projects coordination.
- Very good communication and people management skills.
- Very good organizer of timeline of the projects in order to keep a balanced work environment and the customers satisfied.
- Very good organizer of team skills. (being able to choose the right person at the right place).
- Very good analytical skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Proactive attitude.
- Being able to motivate the team in order to have the best results.
- German language would be a plus.
Reasons to join Accesa:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments