SAP Development Lead
We’re looking for a SAP specialist with strong technical and people management skills, who can grow an efficient and performant development team, attract new business and approach new customers by practicing pre-sales activities, as well as grow an innovation team in order to create innovative products within SAP environment by bringing value to Accesa and to our customers.
- Ensure a good coordination of existing projects and a very good and transparent communication with our customers.
- Provide technical support within the team.
- Make proposals for allocation of resources and planning of deliveries within the projects and future projects.
- Provide a rough and detailed estimation of new requirements based on fixed price model.
- Ensure the quality of delivery by technical activities like: code-review, requesting feedback from the customers, giving feedback within the team, validate solution proposals with the team in order to be the most performant and efficient.
- Collaborate with Business Unit Manager for processes like: business growth by gaining new customers and budgeting.
- Collaborate with Sales team for monthly invoicing process.
- Collaborate with HR team for recruiting process by providing technical input.
- Evaluate performance of the team and ensure the goals achievements of each member of the team.
- Check and validate time sheets of the team.
- Be involved in SAP CC activities in order to provide research and development tools, books and events, necessary for the team to grow professionally.
Match your skills:
- Very good technical knowledge and experience with projects coordination.
- Very good communication and people management skills.
- Very good organizer of timeline of the projects in order to keep a balanced work environment and the customers satisfied.
- Very good organizer of team skills. (being able to choose the right person at the right place).
- Very good analytical skills.
- Being able to work independently.
- Proactive attitude.
- Being able to motivate the team in order to have the best results.
- German language would be a plus.
About the project:
The performance testing team uses different testing frameworks built in Jmeter / Loadrunner. A major challenge will be the shift towards a continuous deployment process. All members of the team will have full ownership over the test development, execution and maintenance. The team is assisted by the business and development teams and uses the SCRUM agile approach.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments