SAP BI/BW Support Analyst
SAP Consulting Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for new passionate colleagues to join our SAP Business Intelligence Team.
We need you to bring some experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business-critical Business Intelligence or Database applications, since our SAP Consultancy team gets expanded, heading towards new clients and greater challenges. Want to join forces? Here’s what you can get out of it: As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an international Business Intelligence Competence Center for the largest Electronics Retailer in Europe, working with the newest Business Intelligence Applications and Databases, such as BW 7.4 on Hana, SAP BO, Terradata, etc.
- Resolve incidents
- Work with key users and 3rd level support for problem analysis and problem resolution
- Implement changes and service requests
- Work with command center for job control tasks
- Document processing steps for incidents, problems and changes within ticketing tool
- Perform application and process monitoring and initiate proper measures for incidents that have been identified through the monitoring tools
- Maintain instruction manuals and documentation of operational processes
- Work with projects to plan and implement deployments of new applications into production
- Perform on-call duty if required
Match your skills:
- Relevant experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business-critical SAP BI/BW applications or a solid command of SQL Databases (programming and administration)
- Experience with direct Database interrogation for the creation of reports
- Experience in supporting multiple applications and working with data transfers between applications
- Ability to understand BI architecture concepts
- Ability to understand business processes
- Experience with analyzing and solving incidents that affect the availability or performance of applications
- Experience with dispatching trouble tickets to next level resolver groups
- Experience with structured workflows, following ITIL service management processes for incident, problem and change management
- German Language Skills (min. B2)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments