SAP BI/BW Support Analyst
Competence Center: SAP Consulting
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for new passionate colleagues to join our SAP Business Intelligence Team.
We need you to bring some experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business-critical Business Intelligence or Database applications, since our SAP Consultancy team gets expanded, heading towards new clients and greater challenges. Want to join forces? Here’s what you can get out of it: As a Business Intelligence Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of an international Business Intelligence Competence Center for the largest Electronics Retailer in Europe, working with the newest Business Intelligence Applications and Databases, such as BW 7.4 on Hana, SAP BO, Terradata, etc.
- Resolve incidents
- Work with key users and 3rd level support for problem analysis and problem resolution
- Implement changes and service requests
- Work with command center for job control tasks
- Document processing steps for incidents, problems and changes within ticketing tool
- Perform application and process monitoring and initiate proper measures for incidents that have been identified through the monitoring tools
- Maintain instruction manuals and documentation of operational processes
- Work with projects to plan and implement deployments of new applications into production
- Perform on-call duty if required
Match your skills:
- Relevant experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business-critical SAP BI/BW applications or a solid command of SQL Databases (programming and administration)
- Experience with direct Database interrogation for the creation of reports
- Experience in supporting multiple applications and working with data transfers between applications
- Ability to understand BI architecture concepts
- Ability to understand business processes
- Experience with analyzing and solving incidents that affect the availability or performance of applications
- Experience with dispatching trouble tickets to next level resolver groups
- Experience with structured workflows, following ITIL service management processes for incident, problem and change management
- German Language Skills (min. B2)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions