SAP BI Consultant
Competence Center: SAP Consulting
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a new colleague with experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business-critical SAP BI/BW applications
At the moment, our SAP Consultancy team gets expanded, heading towards new clients and expanding the expertise.
As an SAP BI / BW consultant, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of the “Business Intelligence Competence Center” (BICC), working with BW 7.4 on Hana and collaborating closely with development / 3rd level support.
- Resolve incidents
- Work with key users and 3rd level support for problem analysis and problem resolution
- Implement changes and service requests
- Work with command center for job control tasks
- Document processing steps for incidents, problems and changes within ticketing tool
- Perform application and process monitoring and initiate proper measures for incidents that have been identified through the monitoring tools
- Maintain instruction manual and documentation of operational processes
- Work with projects to plan and implement deployments of new applications into production
- Perform on-call duty if required
Match your skills:
- >1 years of experience and know-how in supporting, monitoring and troubleshooting business critical SAP BI/BW applications (must)
- Ability to understand BI architecture concepts (as a plus)
- Ability to understand business processes (must)
- Experience with analyzing and resolving incidents that affect the availability or performance of applications (must)
- Experience with dispatching trouble tickets to next level resolver groups (must)
- Experience with structured workflows, following ITIL service management processes for incident, problem and change management (must)
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
We ensure an environment where you are empowered to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Learning opportunities through TechLeague, Accesa’s program for professional development
- Opportunity for career growth in one of Europe’s Fastest Growing Companies (Deloitte, 2015)
- Rewarding salary package (depending on experience)
- Bonuses (depending on results)
- English and German in-house classes
- Value recognition
- Agile work environment
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to helping you make the most of them, through a variety of time management possibilities and social activities.
- Flexible schedule: we value the results
- Fitness and Nutrition Instructor
- Vacation package – extra day each year
- Team building activities
- Weekly and annual social events
- Hobby clubs to support your passions