SAP BASIS Admin
SAP Consulting Competence Center
We’re looking for a responsible and curious SAP Basis admin, eager to be part of a close-knit team in which collaboration and a relaxed atmosphere is the key.
We are preparing to take-on new Projects, we wish to timely expand our team so that we are fully up-to the job on delivering high quality services
We are in the process of expanding our project portfolio, you will have the opportunity to grow and develop yourself, both professionally and personally; you will be part of a team of highly-experienced people and you will have the opportunity to share your knowledge with the team.
Be a part of the daily operation activities for 1 up to 3 customers, build-up knowledge to be able to take-on even the most complex tasks in the following years
Match your skills:
- Good knowledge of SAP Netweaver platform, Oracle Database, Linux operating system
- HANA Database knowledge, Solution Manager knowledge, experience on Java systems
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments