Sales Development Representative – German
Who are we looking for?
After an accelerated growth of the company, we are looking to consolidate our passionate Sales Team by adding a fluent German speaking colleague as junior sales hunter. The new Sales Development Representative will have the opportunity to be part of a leading team and work on building the foundation of the relationship with new clients.
- Research new potential clients using Accesa’s Sales Tools
- Drive the first steps of Accesa’s sales funnel from initial research to reaching out to potential clients
- Prospect for potential clients using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as social networking
- Maintain a high level of relevant domain knowledge in order to have meaningful follow-ups with prospects
- Work with technical staff in order to maximize your results
- Report on sales activity
- Keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions using Accesa’s Sales Tools
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to enhance sales and improve company brand and reputation
- Provide feedback to company management on market trends, competitive threats, unmet needs, and opportunities to deliver greater value to customers by extending company offerings
- Identify sales support requirements and work with marketing to develop improve sales tools
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Match your skills:
- C1 level German Speaking
- Enthusiastic and eager to start a career in sales
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments