Cluj Napoca, CBC
Digital Workplace Competence Center
We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer who can work independently within the development team and ensure the overall quality of the product. As our Digital Workplace competence center expands with bigger and more complex projects, we would like to increase the quality of our solutions. You will have responsibility for quality in projects, and will act as a quality gate between the team and the Product Owner. As a QA Engineer, you will have the opportunity to learn more about Digital Workplace applications, coach developers and customers and develop your career to become a QA Consultant.
- Ensure work items are tested, documented and test cases are created/updated
- Give updates to client regarding test results
- Ensure the quality of each product iteration by executing regression tests, doing exploratory testing, etc.
- Maintain test repository by updating tests, creating test plans, suites and organizing test cases
Match your skills:
- Experience with web testing
- Intermediate/Advanced level of English
- Highly adaptable
- Team player
- ISTQB certification is a plus
About the project:
There is a diverse landscape of applications which we are designing and building for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 3 to 6 months and are web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure). In this role you will have sole responsibility for testing and ensuring the quality of the products and will help you achieve mastery in quality assurance.
Scrum autonomous teams, consisting of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer working on custom applications or products.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments