The main responsibilities would be to:
- Plan the testing for a specific release based on provided requirements. This would include features to be tested, test estimates.
- Write and execute functional tests. This would include design complex test scenarios, for end to end functionality.
- Report issues and work closely with the developers in clarifying/closing the issues. Run bug regression.
- Work closely with development team in clarifying requirements/functionalities
- Provide clear status on the testing progress to upper management (along the project, but also at critical deadlines)
A good candidate for this position would be someone who has:
- Good understanding and experience on functional testing. At least 3 years of experience would be recommended.
- Web application testing experience would be recommended.
- Experience with a at least one test case management tool. Experience with HPQC would be a plus.
- Familiar with software lifecycle and with waterfall methodology.
- Works easily in a team and focused on collaboration.
- Very good communication skills and attention to details.
- Capable of understanding requirements and translate them into testing requirements/test cases. Capable of gathering information to build up correct tests sets.
- Comfortable in having to search out for information when not enough or not clear enough.
- Any experience with e-commerce solution would be a plus.
- Previous experience in a scrum team would be a plus.
- ISTQB certification would be a plus