Ecommerce Competence Center
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer who can implement full-stack functional and technical solutions.
Moreover, we want you to play an important part in making business more efficient and helping to provide a better IT service to our clients.
As a PHP developer, you will have the opportunity to be part of a newly build team and work on projects that make an impact on businesses.
- Administration of our ecommerce platform based on Linux, Apache and PHP (Pimcore content platform and Zend framework)
- Development, maintenance and operations of object oriented backend features with responsive frontend
- Communication with international product owners and additional project partners to understand and refine business requirements
Match your skills:
- Deep experience with modern web applications
- Solid experience with object oriented PHP (ideally Zend 1.x or Symphony)
- Knowledge in ecommerce processes and their IT Solutions
- Knowledge in software engineering methods
- Experience with agile software maintenance (Kanban) and Continuous Delivery (Git, Jenkins)
- High standard of quality (Troubleshooting, debugging, Clean Code)
- Analytical, solution driven personality – a generalist with E2E thinking always has the big picture in mind
Willing to develop:
- Experience with Pimcore (pimcore.org) it’s an advantage
- Experience with apache, nginx, Varnish, Elasticsearch, MySQL (MariadDB) and in modern operation systems (icinga, logstash, zabbix, Salstack, etc. ) would be nice to have
- Experience in writing PHP Unit Tests is an advantage
About the project:
Redcoon (redcoon.de) is an online shop part of Mediamarkt-Saturn holding. This project aims to offer an extra sale channel, beside Mediamarkt and Saturn, that can be easily maintained and managed. This will be the biggest challenge in this project: making the online shop easy to maintain by synchronizing products, stocks and other data from Mediamarkt and Saturn online shops. The project is written in PHP with help of Zend PHP Framework and Pimcore (pimcore.org) content platform. Fronted wise you will be working with a fully responsive website and a custom build UI components framework (bootstrap like).
Team will consist of PHP and front-end developers, devops, testers. The team will closely work with product owners from Media-Saturn to understand and refine business requirements.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments