.NET Full Stack Web Developer
Digital Workplace Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
Within the Digital Workplace Competence Center, we design and build custom applications and extensions to wide-scale Microsoft Enterprise platforms, such as Office365, Azure, SharePoint, Exchange and Dynamics CRM. At the same time, we’re working on innovative solutions based on the increasingly popular user interaction paradigm brought by conversational bots. In this context, we are looking to expand our team of 40+ specialists in order to cover the emerging technologies relevant in this space. The core skills of a Software Engineer for the Digital Workplace are based on .NET MVC and Web API, and a corresponding front-end framework, such as AngularJS/ReactJS. Based on this, several specializations are possible as a long-term career path.
We’re looking for a .NET developer who can develop web applications using Microsoft’s core web technologies and popular front-end frameworks such as AngularJS/ReactJS. These applications are developed and integrated in the corresponding Microsoft Enterprise platform.
At the moment, our team is growing not only vertically (increasing the volume of projects in our portfolio) but also horizontally in terms of skills. In this context, we’re looking for developers who can expand our already existing competences in the area of web technologies, complimentary with our strong know-how in Office 365.
As a web developer you will have various opportunities depending on your skills and career focus, on long-term product development or short-term custom solutions delivered with a consultative mindset. You will have the opportunity to expand your skills on various Microsoft platforms such as SharePoint, Office365 or Dynamics CRM.
- Executes the full lifecycle of software development
- Writes well designed, testable, efficient code
- Questions functionality if it does not make sense or it is not understood
- Proposes functionality to enhance user experience, proposes new ways of realizing tasks in a more efficient manner
- Documents the functionality areas developed and engineered by him
Match your skills:
Know the following: C# .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API, HTML, CSS
Willing to develop:
AngularJS, React, Microsoft Azure, Dynamics CRM, Entity Framework, Office365, SharePoint
About the projects:
There is a diverse landscape of applications which we are designing and building for our enterprise customers. Projects range from 3 to 6 months and are web applications built around the Microsoft ecosystem for enterprises (.NET Web Development, Office365, SharePoint, Outlook/Exchange, Microsoft Azure). Projects target mainly the areas of process optimization, collaboration and communication
Agile autonomous teams, average size being of 1-4 Software Developers, 1 Project Manager, 1 QA Engineer and optionally 1 Business Analyst / UX Designer, all working on custom web applications or products. We have a lot of young colleagues but also experienced colleagues that you can learn from, so the team varies in skills and career paths and the atmosphere is friendly and fun.
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments