.NET Full Stack Web Developer
Digital Workplace Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for passionate web developers interested in working on applications that positively impact the working lives of our customers, through a focus on quality and usability.
We are currently working on bigger and bigger products and solutions, so we have a continuously increasing need of completing our competencies portfolio with various roles that can form autonomous project teams that deliver end-to-end solutions. Since technical consulting is our bread and butter, we are actively pursuing web developers that can help us rise to our challenges.
As a web developer, you’ll have the opportunity to be part of a leading team of specialists and work on projects on the Azure, SharePoint, and Office365 platforms, making your mark on businesses around the world, all while gaining specialized cloud-specific skills. As our team gains more and more knowledge in the Artificial Intelligence area, you can get involved and be at the forefront of leading the industry through this digital transformation.
- Develop and integrate front-end heavy web applications for enterprise specific scenarios
- Leverage existing frameworks, plug-ins and components to build applications in a cost-effective manner
- Write new software or make modifications to existing software applications and modules in accordance with written specifications
- Develop software using disciplined software development processes, adhering to industry standards and software best practice guidelines
- Participate in architecture, development, deployment and administration issues
- Participate in requirement elicitation and clarification meetings directly with customers to ensure you have an accurate understanding of what you are to develop
Match your skills:
- 2+ years working experience with C# / ASP.NET Web Api/MVC/WebForms
- 1+ years experience working with AngularJS
- Good OOA/OOD skills
- Excellent English skills
- Knowledge of React/SharePoint/Azure is a plus
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments