Linux DevOps Engineer
Operations & Support Competence Center
Who are we looking for?
We looking for a passionate Linux DevOps Engineer to join our team of 15 Linux Support Engineers.
Our client portfolio is increasing day by day, and our infrastructures are getting more complex which means that our challenges are even greater.
You will have the opportunity to work with the latest tools that will help you automate all the necessary tasks according to the business and technical requirements.
You will also get the chance to play in our private Cloud lab, test any tool that your mind can think of and develop your technical abilities.
- Automate provisioning, deployment, configuration management, monitoring and all other infrastructure and ops activities
- Implement continuous integration, continuous delivery practices, and pipelines
- Enhance and support a build framework for deploying applications and managing Linux servers
- Keep a close eye on new technologies/innovations in the technology industry and ways of leveraging these to benefit the organization – keep learning
- Be transparent, communicate early, accurately and often, be an excellent team player, promote a DevOps mindset across teams, work in a collaborative environment
- Work with the onsite and offsite development teams in an Agile fashion
Match your skills:
- Hands-on experience working in complex environments with large setups (separate environments, multiple clusters, load balancing, enterprise storage, performance monitoring)
- You appreciate and understand project lifecycle processes, quality assurance, and continuous delivery methods, be highly motivated and want to automate everything
- Possess a desire to quickly learn new technologies at an operational level and share knowledge with the team
- Hands-on experience in Linux (CentOS/RedHat) and happy scripting (Bash)
- Familiar with configuration management systems (Puppet/Salt/Chef), continuous integration tools (Jenkins/GO/Bamboo, Maven/Gradle), logging & monitoring tools (Nagios, ELK/Splunk, Grafana), versioning systems (Git)
- Familiar with networking concepts (TCP/UDP, DHCP, DNS, routing, firewall, load balancing)
- Familiar with database systems
- Experience working with Java applications from an Operations perspective
- Excellent communication skills
Reasons to join the Accesa journey:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments