Junior SharePoint and Azure Infrastructure Specialist
Digital Workplace Competence Center
You are a proactive, modest, brave young soul who wants to become an IT infrastructure consultant in the area of SharePoint and Microsoft cloud solutions? You have a creative mindset and want to prove yourself in the field? You like to dive deep into technical issues and continue until the job is done? It might be that you are the one we are looking for: Junior SharePoint and Azure infrastructure specialist.
On this role, you will be able to develop in your own unique way. You will have the opportunity to be part of infrastructure managed services and learn wide array of technologies, such as, SharePoint, Azure cloud solutions, Office 365, and many more.
- Assist and support colleagues with their tasks
- Manage SharePoint infrastructure on premises, hybrid, and in Microsoft Azure
- Take ownership and responsibility for customer’s infrastructure
- Solve technical issues
- Constant self-developing
Match your skills:
- Strong communicator
- Proactive attitude towards problem solving
- Experience with IIS administration
- Experience with Windows Server administration
- Experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 administration
- Familiar with domain networks, Active Directory, DNS, authentication mechanisms
- Previous PowerShell / SharePoint management shell experience is a plus
- Previous SharePoint infrastructure knowledge is a (big) plus.
- Previous experience with Microsoft Azure infrastructure is a plus
About the project:
Do you know what SharePoint is? Imagine a large company, we call them enterprises, there are hundreds or thousands of people working in there. People have to communicate and collaborate on their common goals and objectives, exchange documents, share news, and even create their own websites when it comes to complex internal projects. SharePoint helps to achieve that, and we help them keep their SharePoint as healthy as possible. Our projects involve SharePoint infrastructure and systems related to it. It is a wide range of technologies, and you will have the opportunity to learn them all.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments