Junior QA Performance Tester
Business Quality and Processes Competence Center
We’re looking for a passionate technical person willing to grow in the performance testing area. At the moment, our performance team is expanding as we increase our coverage regarding various business solutions, clients and technologies. The candidate will have a major contribution to the development of a robust eCommerce Solution, capable of running within expected thresholds for any Load situation.
- Contribute to the development of performance testing scenarios based on non-functional requirements, system architecture and reported defects
- Contribute to the development of automated functional test scenarios
- Investigate test results and raise defects to the appropriate development team
Match your skills:
- Technical skills such as basic testing or programming concepts
- Results oriented person – get things done attitude
- Very good English skills and knowledge
- Strong analytical & rational thinking
- Proactive attitude, excellent communication skills, team oriented
- Good attention to details
- Strong desire to expand your knowledge
Nice to have:
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field of study (Computer Science, Telecommunications, etc.)
- Experienced with Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban)
- JMeter knowledge
Willing to develop:
- Technical knowledge
- Performance testing concepts
About the project:
The performance testing team uses different testing frameworks built in Jmeter / Loadrunner. A major challenge will be the shift towards a continuous deployment process. All members of the team will have full ownership over the test development, execution and maintenance. The team is assisted by the business and development teams and uses the SCRUM agile approach.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments