Junior Java Developer
Commerce Solution Competence Center
We are looking for a Junior Java developer interested in translating the business requirements into working code. Much more than just playing around the code, we want you to play an important part in making the business more efficient and helping us to provide a better IT Service. Now, our Commerce Solutions Cell is developing, heading towards to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specialized in Commerce Solution.
As a member of the Commerce Solutions Competence Center, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading community of Java Developers and work on projects that make an impact on our client’s and Accesa’s businesses.
At the moment, our Digital Workplace gets expanded, heading towards to become one of the biggest and most passionate teams specializing in Digital Workplace Solutions and SharePoint.
You will have the opportunity to be part of a young team, working as a full stack developer with cutting edge technologies.
- Work as full stack developer in developing a new application
- Ensure code implementation is optimal and compliant in areas of object-oriented design and error-handling
- Write test for all the code written
Match your skills:
- Knowledge of html, css (User Interface)
- Basic knowledge of java mvc technology
- Knowledge of relational database
Willing to develop:
- Angular, boostrap experience
- spring stack (boot, IoC, mvc, security, test) experience
- postgres experience
- Optional: apache nifi, jboss drools & jBPM
About the project:
The project is created for the people working in the financial industry, and more specific for people who use to trade hedge funds (funds which are not listed at the stock).
Working on this project assumes understanding the hedge funds business logic at a decent level.
Relating to the technical side the project uses cutting edge technologies and have no constraints when trying to introduce a new technology.
Currently the team is composed of five professionals, looking forward to meet the new member.
The development on the technical stream (the pm as scrum master, developers and qa) is done using Agile methodologies (Scrum), having two weeks sprints.
We do grooming and planning (including estimates), we commit for a sprint and then every developer gets a story from the sprint based on one’s opinion and the previous experience on that part of the application. We do code review using merge requests.
Reasons to join Accesa:
Your growth is encouraged and sustained, to have a lifelong impact on your career.
- Technical workshops, trainings, certifications
- Performance bonuses may be granted for projects and specialized trainings
- English and German in-house classes
- Dedicated time for study and research
- Internal library and e-learning platforms access
Innovation & Challenges
We ensure an environment where you are free to be creative and innovative, where you are encouraged and guided to achieve your professional goals.
- Leadership, project management and consultancy learning programs
- Hackathons and ideas incubator
- Cell-based organisation & agile work environment
Equilibrium – Wellbeing Program
Building a career and enjoying a thriving personal time can be challenging. That’s why we are committed to empowering you with the necessary tools, resources and strategies, you need to drive your lifestyle choices to a happy and a healthy path.
- Work-Life Balance: flexible schedule, home office, vacation package – extra day each year
- Physical Wellbeing: fitness instructor, sports & swimming classes, nutrition counseling, private medical insurance
- Social Wellbeing: hobby clubs to support your passions, team building activities, weekly and annual social events, GoPro communication trainings, acts of kindness
- Emotional Wellbeing: In-house coach (psychologist), focus and mindfulness apps, soft skills workshops, CPI personality assessments